Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sad News

When we went to the hospital for another Non-Stress Test this afternoon, they couldn't find a heartbeat.  The obstetrician was called and did an ultrasound and verified that the baby had no heartbeat.  The doctor has no idea yet why I miscarried a full-term baby who was well just two days ago.  I am currently in the hospital being induced.

Matt and I are still trying to wrap our minds around this news.  Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.  At this time, we ask that you not contact us.  We know that we having loving and supportive friends and family that are praying for us and grieving with us.  We aren't yet ready to talk or listen to anyone.  We are comforting each other and cherish the knowledge that so many people care for us.  I will post more when I am technologically, physically, and emotionally able.

No comments:

Post a Comment