Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fuzzy and Cute

I forgot to mention in the previous post that the ultrasound tech found evidence of hair on the back of Neil's head.  I still can't tell anything about his facial features from the ultrasound images, but he has hair.  The ultrasound tech also told me that he was resting one hand on his forehead.  As soon as I heard it, I thought of Grandpa Tanner.  His "resting pose" was reclining with an ankle across the other bent knee and the back of his hand or forearm across his forehead or eyes (kind of like a swooning belle).  I remember lying on my bed in college and realizing that I was in the Grandpa Tanner pose.  I thought I had learned it, but perhaps it's genetic. :)

Since I believe we'll have twice-weekly ultrasounds for the BPP tests, I'll post more about Neil's features and actions as soon as we learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment