Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Sneak Peek at Neil's Room

I seriously cleaned the nursery today (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping) and arranged the furniture a bit, so I thought I'd offer an online tour of the nursery.  I've embedded a tiny slideshow without captions (you may need to mouse over the image below and click play), but I'm also including links to a larger slideshow and the online album so you have the option of seeing larger photos and captions so you can really see and understand what the nursery is like.  We still need a few things, but I'm feeling much better now that the room is clean.  I even baby-proofed the electrical outlets while I was at it.

Nursery Tour Album: View at your own pace

Larger Nursery Tour Slide Show: Use the control pad to play, pause, or move forward or backward through the show

No comments:

Post a Comment