Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Get e-mail updates from Natalie's blog

I've set up a service that allows you to subscribe to have my latest blog entries emailed to you.  You don't have to go to the blog. It will come to you!

The link to subscribe is in the right sidebar.  Just click "email," enter your email address, and the twisted letters that verify you are human and not a machine. (Cylons and Terminators need not apply.) You will receive a confirmation email with a link to follow.  Click on the link and you're done.  If you use a feed reader and prefer to have updates sent there instead of to your email account, click "RSS feed."

I believe a link to unsubscribe is included in every email your receive, so there's no commitment.  I don't post too often, so it's unlikely I'll fill up your inbox.  If I post more than once a day, the posts will be combined into one message, so you'll never receive more than one message a day.

To recap: receiving email updates from my blog is convenient, easy, and non-irritating.  Don't you wish more things in life were like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment