Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

OMG: Obviously More than Gas

The baby has just become noticeably active over the last few days. Yesterday, I though his foot was going to exit the lower left corner of my abdomen.  Until then, I hadn't been completely sure what I was feeling.  I've had pangs from my stretching uterus since the beginning of the pregnancy, and I've had weird rolling gassy feelings most of my life.  But this was obviously not gas. I grabbed my side in case my belly ruptured (as I felt it had) and my guts started spilling out.  Other than that jab, he hasn't assaulted me so fiercely.  So far he's actually been very obliging when I ask him to stop laying on my bladder or to quit kicking me when I'm tired.  I can only hope he'll continue to be so obliging after he arrives, but I'm not holding my breath. After finding out the sex of the baby, registering for baby stuff, feeling the baby move, and beginning to outgrow my clothes, I finally feel pregnant.  It only took 24 weeks (goodness! nearly 6 months).

No comments:

Post a Comment