Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's-His-Name sure is a snappy dresser!

Our son has no name, but he has the beginning of a wardrobe.  I've been picking up a few pieces when I find something cute and inexpensive.  I thought I'd share a few pictures on the blog along with the careers they suggest.  It's never to early to dress for success. :)


These are some dinosaur onesies I got in a dollar store in Springfield. (Paleontologist)


A space-themed footed sleeper from Big Lots.  (Astronomer.  I'm not sure I want him leaving the planet without me, so I'm not recommending astronaut at this time.)


Some glow-in-the-dark post-Halloween clearance onesies from Walmart. I plan to write the names of the bones on the skeleton one. (Anatomist or doctor)   The top one says "I love my mummy." (Archaeologist)


Post-Halloween clearance lion costume from Walmart.  I doubt we'll do anything Halloweeny next year, but I liked that the two pieces could be worn anytime and separately.  The striped footed onesie could be worn alone or with pants if it's cold enough.  The lion part of the costume is a fleece hooded vest.  Super cute as an early fall hoody before a full coat is necessary.  (Zoologist, veterinarian, actor, Dr. Doolittle, Clinton Kelly - he split his first suit into separate mix-and-match pieces!)



Semi-footed pajama on clearance at Big Lots.  I think this was intended for a girl, but when I bought it I felt that flowers and bees are not only for girls.  I was able to talk myself into believing it was gender-neutral because I like the feet (see below).  (Botanist, entomologist)


The feet have a cuff that can go over the toe to make them footed pajamas or can be rolled back to leave the feet out.  As someone who likes to wear one piece PJs but doesn't like her feet covered while in bed, I would love to have a set of these for myself.  They even have non-skid studs on the bottom of the feet.

They're blue with an insect on them, and they have multi-tasking gadgety feet.  What about that doesn't sound like something a boy would like?

No comments:

Post a Comment