Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Farewell to fat shorts!

A couple of months ago I happened upon a big sale at JC Penneys and was excited to buy a pair of shorts that fit because almost all of the shorts I owned were too tight.  I have now shrunk out of those shorts.  I am comfortably wearing a pair of shorts that was getting snug last summer before I got pregnant.  Hurray!  Maybe I should try on more of my clothes and see what fits.  The other day Mom asked if I was going to need new clothes now that I've got a job (or two), and I said I had clothes from working at Luther Memorial.  Fortunately, I wore sizes 14-18 while working there, so I'll have work clothes even if I lose more weight.  I've also been known to buy a cute piece of clothing on clearance even if it doesn't quite fit, so as I shrink I'll have new clothes as well as well-worn favorites.  Something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment