Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Bit of Belly for the Voyeurs :)


I've had a few requests for pictures of my belly that I've put off until I had something to show, and I've heard some disappointment that there hasn't been anything to see.  Well, I now feel that I look pregnant enough to share a picture.  Granted, this is a pre-pregnancy shirt that I stopped wearing when I started gaining weight a few years ago because it made me look pregnant when I wasn't, so it's not surprising that a pregnant lady looks pregnant in it.  I'm just happy to be able to finally wear the shirt.  It was my festive New Year's outfit this year.

My maternity jeans are still irritatingly loose, but the plus-size elastic-waist pants are still fitting fine.  Because I'm not wearing pants with a maternity panel, I'm able to wear several of my regular shirts.  Typically, when I'm not being festive, I wear my hoodie over every shirt anyway.  Actually, I think I also wore my hoodie when I was being festive.  O hoodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment