Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Curry for Everyone!

For a while I've noticed that Elsie likes chocolate. I've considered that she's just getting a sugar rush and reacting to the energy surge. Today, however, I am absolutely certain she reacted to something I ate. It wasn't sweet, so it wasn't just a sugar rush. I had Indian food for lunch, butter chicken, and a cucumber tomato salad. When I would take bites of butter chicken, she would dance (Bhangra?). When I would drink tea, eat salad, or forget to eat because I was looking for zucchini recipes online, she was still until I took another bite of curry. It happened over and over. I enjoyed both the Indian food and the dancing. As soon as we had finished lunch, I went to tell Matt. We love ethnic foods and would like Elsie to enjoy it, too. It would make eating out as well as eating at home nicer if she wasn't on a chicken-nugget-only diet. Her preferences now may not make a difference in the future, but it makes me excited to experiment on her in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment