Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Really...I'm fine!

I get asked how I'm doing/feeling at least once a day.  I'm so fine that I don't think people believe me.  No morning sickness.  No cravings.  No unusual mood swings.  Maybe I just think nothing is unusual because my non-pregnant normal is so screwed up.  I'm hoping the rest of the pregnancy is as uneventful as the first trimester has been.
Actually, I'm in better shape now than before I was pregnant.  I've actually lost 5 pounds by eating healthier food.  And being fat before I got pregnant, my regular clothes aren't tight yet.  And Matt says my breasts aren't bigger, just denser, which is nice since my regular doctor in Madison said my breasts were not as dense as most young women.  She meant it as a compliment.  She said it makes breast exams easier (while she was doing a breast exam at an annual physical).  Of course, I didn't hear a compliment.  I heard "You have old lady boobs." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment