Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Campbellsville Photos

Hi, everyone.  It's Matt.  I'll be posting from time to time with information about my new job and my own thoughts on our new home.  For today, I just wanted to post a few pictures that I took around campus when we visited back in July.  It was kind of gloomy that day, and I'm sure I could take some better ones now, but this will give you the general idea of where I'm working.

Here's Carter Hall, the building where the English Department is located:



Here's a closer view of the clock tower (lying on its side--sorry):


And here's a closer view of Carter Hall:

Here's their new chapel (in case you haven't been told, it's a Baptist school):


And finally, here's a historical landmark placard for you to read (the school's over 100 years old).  I might have more to post later, but this gives the general idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment