Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Post-Shopping Update: What Lucy Needs for Spring/Summer 2014

While we were in Louisville to transport Matt to and from the airport, Lucy and I went to Once Upon a Child, a store that sells gently used children's gear and clothing. We got some of the things on our list, so I thought I'd update the list on the blog. 

Now that she has a dress, cardigan, white tights, and shoes, I think we're ready for Easter. I also got dress-like rompers and white sandals, all of which are appropriate for everyday or for church. 

I've had trouble finding nice dress socks, which would be good for church when it gets too warm for tights. The ones I've seen seem like cotton socks with lace tacked on. I was hoping for something cuter.

I'm a big fan of denim overalls. They are cute and very versatile. She mostly wears one-piece outfits, but her overalls are our second favorite. Her 3-6 month pair will fit a little while longer, but we'll want a 6-9 pair.


She's outgrowing her baby towels, so we need some toddler size hooded towels. The kinds that look like animal heads are our favorites. This pirate octopus one is especially fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment