Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

SCORE! Diaper Deal at CVS!

I got a really good deal on Huggies diapers and Pull Ups today at CVS. I learned about the deal from SouthernSavers.com. Here's the deal:

5 packages of diapers on sale at $8.99 = $44.95

$9.50 in coupons printed online (Thanks for my birthday printer, Mom!)
$6 off diapers CVS coupon
$4 off Huggies CVS coupon
$10 Extra Care Bucks

Total discounts: $29.50

Total paid: $15.45
Average per package: $3.15! That's a couple dollars cheaper than the cheapest generic diapers.

If I didn't count the 5th package of diapers that I used my Extra Care Bucks on, then the average is less than $3 a package. And most of those packages were disposable training pants.

We are getting ready for potty training. Lucy will occasionally sit on the potty seat and even pees in it every once in a while. I figure we'll make a more serious effort this summer when Matt can help.



No comments:

Post a Comment